RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anyone using LiPos with the Taigen V3 System?
Old 08-14-2023, 10:48 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeepy2013
This is not true....Taigen has a video about using Lipo in their tanks, they just recommend a lipo LVC alarm.

Yes, it IS true, Taigen Tanks and The Imex Model Company do NOT recommend lipos and use of lipos WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.

TAIGEN TANKS QUESTION

Inbox
Search for all messages with label Inbox
Remove label Inbox from this conversation
Name:  profile_mask2.png
Views: 231
Size:  164 Bytes

Summer Eliason <[email protected]>

to me, Support
Name:  cleardot.gif
Views: 229
Size:  43 Bytes
11:21 AM (3 hours ago)
Hello, Gary, apologies for the delay.
As for your question, we do not recommend using LiPo batteries in our tanks, and doing so would void any warranty. Our tanks do not include a low voltage cutoff or alarm. Any other questions please contact our support team at [email protected]
Thank you.

Summer Eliason
IMEX Model Company, Inc.
15391 Flight Path Dr. Brooksville, FL 34604
(352) 754-8522

The next time you want to come on this forum and call me a liar based on an 8 year old video you might want to check and make sure you know what you're talking about, as in this case you did NOT. As far as I'm concerned, all you did here was make yourself look like an idiot and waste a lot of my time. I'll never again take what you say at face value. If you tell me grass is green and the sky is blue, I'll still step outside and see for myself.

To be fair, where you ticked me off was an immediate and bold statement that what I said is not true. Had you said something like, "Ya know, that might not be entirely accurate, take a look at this video", things would have been different, but to come right out and call me a liar was not cool AT ALL.

Last edited by Crius; 08-14-2023 at 11:01 AM.