RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anyone using LiPos with the Taigen V3 System?
Old 08-14-2023, 11:11 AM
Rad_Schuhart

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts

You updated the thread before my reply. Well, it is cool to have an official reply from taigen, but it reminds me for example when I got the turnigy 9xr pro, in the printed manual they stated they were using Ersky software and updating it voids the warranty... But they encourage you to flash the latest version. Yep, in the same manual they encourage you to do it, lol.

And also with pretty much everything you buy and everything you get, if you get for example different bulbs for your car, you might get issues with guarantee.

Anyway, pretty much what I said, there is no reason a lipo can blow any taigen electronic, and the possible issues and what taigen wants to avoid are things like the overdischarge or charging them with the wrong charger.

Gary, the 2S2P li ion packs are small and are bringing me 6 hours of non stop run. I believe that might be enough for most mere mortals. I get bored long before the battery is flat.

Erik indeed was using Lipos. Many dont know it, but he was deep into high tech RC stuff, long range FPV drones and so on. I believe that is what he really loved, the tanks were his job.