RCU Forums - View Single Post - FRIA List
Thread: FRIA List
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2023, 06:31 AM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 177 Likes on 152 Posts

Originally Posted by franklin_m
And you’ll notice that I acknowledged that - when I commented about region and outlier.

Wasn’t a choice for several reasons: (1) On travel for business. (2) Literally took less time than it takes to enjoy a single coffee - including getting the data AND generating the analysis AND responding to your post. (3) Even if not on travel, time it takes is de minimis as the skills to do it are really trivially easy (for me at least).
Oh I’m not talking about one single post. I’m talking about the past decade of posting the same data with minimal results. You continuously talk about what you deem as a qualifying financial decision, what about time investment? You’ve mentioned many times that driving 30 minutes + to a chartered field being a waste of time not only for you but for parents of youth involved in the hobby. Has a decade of posting negativity about the AMA with limited impact justify the time you have devoted to it. Now I realize that your going to come up with some sly sarcastic answer for us here but at the end of the day you need to justify it to yourself not anyone here.