RCU Forums - View Single Post - awwww, wook at da widdle baby........
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 11:15 AM
td_enterprise

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: awwww, wook at da widdle baby........

I'll be racing against a very hopped up small block t-maxx this weekend. If I were to race the MGT, it would be setup totally different. Right now it is just for screwing around with, which is why I like it "big". I'd never race with that body and those tires. Talk about unnecessary weight. As for the piggybacks, they will be coming off as soon as the proline suspensions arrive, or I get a bug up my ***** to put on the 1/8 scale shocks. Large tracks this thing will be giving a t-maxx a run for it's money. Small tracks, not sure yet. It does handle quite good though given it's size. If anything, the MGT will always win in a tangle with a t-maxx on a corner. That's one big advantage, no pun intended.

As for the CEN, time will tell what it really is. Even CEN doesn't know if it's a 2 or 3 speed according to their own website. They have both listed. The truck next to it isn't even a monster truck really, it's smaller than a t-maxx which makes the Cen look even bigger. It will be a typical 1/8 scale monster truck like the Titan, MGT, Dirt Demon.