RCU Forums - View Single Post - OSMW Javelin with floats and wheels. Local only metro ATL USA
Old 04-30-2024, 12:47 PM
Outrider6
My Feedback: (2)

Received 33 Likes on 29 Posts
Default OSMW Javelin with floats and wheels. Local only metro ATL USA

Local sale only. No shipping. Please do not ask about shipping.

I built this, and used their suggested Cobra power system. Excellent condition. No crashes or damage. Weighs 5.5 lb with wheels and 4S 5,000 mah battery, and 7 lb 0 oz with floats and the same battery. Includes that battery and a 4S 4,000 mah battery. Has unlimited vertical with floats, and unlimited vertical at 1/2 throttle with wheels. I easily get 8+ minute flights, with plenty of charge left.

Comes with floats installed, but I will be willing to install the wheels for the buyer, and show how quick and easy it is to install and remove the floats. Floats include a tip-up water rudder, driven off of the rudder, with a pushrod. Quick disconnect ball link at the rudder, and one screw into a hardpoint for the cable mount. Floats are foam, covered with fiberglass and System Three epoxy, and painted in industrial grey latex floor paint.

Includes plans, instructions, 2 batteries, floats and wheels. (4) Hitec HS225MMG servos on control surfaces, and Spektrum 6 channel receiver. Bind and fly with your Spektrum transmitter.

I enjoy building, and there are very few planes that I keep for long. Selling to fund something else.

Sorry, but no trades, no shipping, and I will not separate any items. Willing to drive to Cobb County R/C club field, or can be seen at my house, approx. 30 miles NW of Atlanta.

I have many more pictures I can send to someone who is seriously interested.

$450