RCU Forums - View Single Post - Joe Nall delivery: TopFlite P-51 B model RTF or airframe less powertrain
Old 05-07-2024, 07:27 AM
kentland8
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=lownslowflier;12799885]Joe Nall delivery available.

TopFlite P-51 B (B model) in near-new condition. Fuse and wing fiberglassed and painted. Century Jet air retracts on main gear and tailwheel. Shock absorbing struts, pull pull tailwheel. This plane was originally fitted with a gas engine, but is currently converted to electric. It has an Avian 160kv outrunner motor with a Castle Creations 160 HV ESC for 2 6S packs in series.

Available as airframe only or complete ready to fly with electric power system. Includes 4 servos in the wing and 3 servos in the fuselage. Air valve for the retracts is on the bottom of the firewall. Strut covers not installed but included. Also includes builder's manual and plans set.

Ready to fly (with your receiver and batteries): $1300
Airframe only with 2-blade spinner (includes servos but not Avian motor or ESC): $1000

Please contact me before 5/14 if interested as that will be the day I'm packing up for Joe Nall. Please shoot me any questions or requests for more photos.

I have some info that may be helpful to you but do not want to post it for everyone to see. Shoot me your email and i will reply. Dave Voglund [email protected]