RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/5 scale K2 black panther tank
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 11:35 PM
PE YOUNG

Received 62 Likes on 46 Posts

I complete the lifting test of the main gun for vertical stabilization and horizontal stabilization of the turret and main gun for preventing collision of the main gun in the rear area today.
The operation worked very well.
I will share this function in a video soon while driving outdoors.

I pressed the back of the tank with my foot to check whether the main gun is vertical stabilization

I pressed the back of the tank with my foot to check whether the main gun is vertical stabilization

It was also confirmed that when the main gun was fired, the shell was moved to the automatic reload position

It was also confirmed that when the main gun was fired, the shell was moved to the automatic reload position

The main gun is automatically lifted by rotating the turret to the rear area after the main gun is lowered and returned to its original position when it leaves the area

The main gun is automatically lifted by rotating the turret to the rear area after the main gun is lowered and returned to its original position when it leaves the area

With this, I would like to inform you that all the processes of this upgrade have ended well.
Youngjae

Last edited by PE YOUNG; 05-15-2024 at 04:18 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by PE YOUNG:
Pah co chu puk (05-17-2024), tankme (05-15-2024)