RCU Forums - View Single Post - A-26 Construction Log - Building the 7th Chadwick
Old 11-22-2003, 05:24 PM
lslewis
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Building the 7th Chadwick

Most of the work on the fuse is done. We have sanded and sanded and it needs more but it is time for excitement! We started the wing. Our first foam wing. I found some good instructions from a thread by J. David he recommended using ProBond, two of our local stores didn't have it. Just before I left the last store mentioned it was also known as Gorilla Glue. They knew instantly where it was and I left happy. Check out J. David's web site it is fantastic http://www.renderwurx.com/rc

I made a template for installation of the aileron and flap servos. I pre-wired the servos. I also made a tool for the soldering gun to cut the holes for the servos. In the wing we will have the aileron and flap servo wires plus air lines for the retracts (some day) high current wires, #12, for the electric motors in the nacelles and a simple wire out to the wing tips for running lights. Do not ask why running lights, I do not fly at night, but I have the red and green LEDs, the resistors and the wire so the price is right.

Gorilla Glue I don't believe it!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd91795.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	76675   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kf12133.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	76676