RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best scale photo!
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003, 09:24 PM
Mustang51
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scale Photo

You must be mistaken. I complimented Elliot on his Huey(many others at that).
If you read the thread you would have found that this thread is about SCALE SHOTS of those amazing models. I may be particular... that's because there are dozens of threads with hundreds of shots of beautiful aircraft. I started this thread because I wanted to see shots of those aircraft that made them look real.
If I don't pull on the reigns every now and then, this thread would detieriorate to that of what the others are(not to knock them).

-Mustang51
ORIGINAL: iflynething

PLEASE FORGIVE ME MUSTANG51.......I'M SORRY........JUST HEYPED UP....HAD A BAD DAY.......SORRY FOR BRINGING IT OUT ON YOU...........JUST BE A LITTLE LESS PARTICUAR ON WHAT IS POSTED IN THIS THREAD. I MEAN, THESE ARE GREAT MODELS WEITHER THEY ARE A SCALE SHOT NOT......JUST MY $0.02.............DON'T BE MAD.......I VERY HAPPY THAT YOU STARTED THIS THREAD....................YOUR GUYS' PICTURES ARE GREAT.....................................i HAVE JUST FINISHED LOOKING AT ALL 17 PAGES OF MAGNIFICENT LOOKING MODELS.............HAD FUN......KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND PICTURETAKING................THANKS ALOT........