RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best scale photo!
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003, 05:44 PM
iflynething

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scale Photo

Ya know......something about the ten second rule..........well......that Lancier is sooooooooooooooooooo good and a great shot that I really......I mean really though that it was a real plane. Well, I have to say that, if this were not a model forum for scale planes, I really would have though that these magnificent planes were real. I mean, look at the craftsman ship on the P-51 Mustang that this one guy has a picture of on. I don't know which post that it was, but with the dummy one the ground in the chair, it really looked real. If I would just take a glace at that Mustang, then I would thing it was the real thing. Well, have fun, I know that I have with looking at the real thing. I am hoping to just build great planes like that. and hope that they turn out s good as these planes are. Sorry, Mustang51 for talkin to ya like that. I know that some of these pictures are good but not just the type for this kind of forum. I know how you feel when you make a forum like this one and people don't follow the rules. I hope that you see this post. SORRY. Even though they aren't scale pictures, the planes are great. I think that I have said that enough and I will stop now. Had fun spending almost 30 min. goin through this forum and looking at the great planes. I thing that the Cessna 182 that Paul Reese took was the best. Just, and only my opinon, and that other one that most people vote for right after the person posted it. But, keep posting the great pictures.