RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best scale photo!
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003, 06:04 PM
iflynething

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scale Photo

I'm goin to PM Mustang51 and see if he wants to do it...............but how would be format it. Would we post all of the actual "scale pictures of scale planes" and post all of them on posts, and just keep doin that, and just name the pictures...........How would we work on doing that and formating it so that it would be easy.......Well, I might be up to the job if someone would tell me how to do it. I might be able to do it like.........um this Fri. or Sat. I go to my mom's house and I'm on the computer like all of the time and I think that I might be able to make time to do that. I think that is a great idea. I would have to vote for Paul Reese's (SDCrashMaster's) Cessna 182. That's just my $0.02. Well, If anyone has the time to get the pictures together and post them............just try it and get goin!!!!! If you are the one to do it........HAVE FUN...........And don't pick just all of the pictures......not the ones where Mustang51 had to come back and post his criteria after they were posted. Don't pick those. Just the ones that are truley a scale picture of the scale plane. Again, HHHAAVVVEEE FFFUUUNNNN.............