RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best scale photo!
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 08:35 PM
BULL-RCU
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best scale photo!

SCCrashmaster you caught me in a bad mood the day I sent my photo or I wouldn't have replied to your Post reply to my pic. I apologize to all for the clowd pic I posted it was inappropriate. But simply I'm tired of your insults to people just trying to show somthing there proud of. Yes some are not up to true scale photo- or simply not a scale shot, but some are just entering photos they think are ok and may not be the best, butthink still good enough for this site. I thought it was Mustang's Idea and his call, but somewhere along the line you SCCrashmaster and iflynething appointed yourselves the photo police... You said you counted 600 post in this thread and 200 weren't appropriate... Go back and count how many post you and iflynething made just complaining... Maybe Mustang should just post his guidelines once in a while and you leave your 30 line bashings of people's photos to Mustang who actually does a good job of craticking without insulting people and there intelligence! I myself have enjoyed all the photos that have been sent in, but I could do without your replys "Am I alone here...or is it time to get out the lambasting stick?" and others- Your replys not mine. I had my say and now I will go back to enjoying all the pics! ALL, Not just the ones you deem worthy!

[quote]ORIGINAL: SDCrashmaster

Santa says yes. But insists that you edit your post until you actually take a SCALE PHOTO of the plane. Not simply a photo of a scale plane... a SCALE PHOTO of a scale plane. This is the 600th post in this thread. If counted, I wouldn't be surprised if 200 of them deal with what is appropriate to post in this thread. It amazes me that someone would still post a picture with a humongous house in the background. If your new to this thread, take a few to peruse the previous posts first. I swear, we are getting one out of ten that meet the criteria. I find it simply amazing. It is worse than it was when this concept was new and confusing. I could see it if there were no innapropriacies fro several pages or so, but just three or four posts up we go over the whole concept in detail for the hundredth time.
wow.
Am I alone here...or is it time to get out the lambasting stick?