RCU Forums - View Single Post - Who is Tony Stillman?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 10:28 PM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Who is Tony Stillman?

JR says >>>>>>>>>>>>"Each and every Director will vote on things like the tail touch rule, or the turbine rules, or the pattern proposal, if I am correct. Again, if I am correct, each and ever Director's actions should be of interest to each and every member of the AMA. Is there something that I am misunderstanding about the process?
<<<<<

Sounds good and as things should be, however IMO recent history evidences that if the vote does not satisfy the EC's main Vein, Mr. Brown, then he vetoes it until they follow in trail. So much for the BS that the Pres. only votes to break a tie.
Even in our government, 2/3rds can override the main vein's veto. Alas, it doesn't seem that there are adequate backbones within the DVPs to tell Mr. Brown to sit down and speak if and when spoken to.

So what does it matter who holds the VP title? Only one mind matters, and it belongs not to a DVP.

Jerry, it isn't a tough job at all as it works now. Simply do as told! Now if one really wanted to do a decent job, then that would take a bit of research. However the major groups lend supportive research, so take a basic portion, then mix some common sense safety matter, stir in basic MODELING experience, stir in one part each of past history, current trends, and future expectations of any specific event/activity, and it will bake very adequately for the needed job.

Just because I don't lay eggs doesn't mean that I cannot either make, or pass fair judgment on, an omelet.