RCU Forums - View Single Post - Shuttle Z
Thread: Shuttle Z
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2003, 05:54 PM
rosado6969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shuttle Z

Hey Guys Whats Up!

I Just Came Back from serving in the military Overseas In Iraq, and Now i'm back home. I purchased a Shuttle Z In 1996 with a JR XF622 Transmitter and a Enya ss35 Heli. TN Engine. Its been sitting in my closet for 7 years, and i haven't flown it since i've been away. I Charged the Transmitter and the servo on the helo, and they powered up perfectly. Now that i'm back i would like to get back into this hobby. Everything looks fine, but the start belt is broken and needs to be replaced so i have to order that before i can start her up. where is the best place to purchase parts for this helicopter model, and can i upgrade it? Also i know i have to recheck all screws and stuff make sure everything is nice and tight. do i need to balance the main blades? if so how do i do that.? This helo hasn't flow in a years and I want to prep her up for her first flight. any help/info is appreciated.! i have MSN (Rosado007) and AIM (Rosado6969), so if you would like to chat with me let know I'm very eager to learn how to fly helicopters!

Thanks guys!

Mike