RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sig Li'l Rascal
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2004, 09:48 PM
cobra525
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sig Li'l Rascal wing modification

I for one am not affraid to take the rascal up. The sooner I smash it into a million bits the better. Then I can buy something else. It most certainly is not for beginners but is flyable, not relaxing but flyable. I just cant understand why the loose bit and pieces of balsa when changing the batteries after nice soft landings. It is a weak bird at least mine is. I am not looking for a trainer either I just like relaxing lofty planes. It provides a nice change of pace from dealing with the choppers, adjustments, a million screws and ball bearings.

Enrique I took your advise and went with Li-Ploys. My bee barely just balanced with a 2 cell 1200. I stuffed the ESC and all wires into a concentrated mass all the way into the lower forward compartment under the motor. It flies very well. The third cell you run must come in handy with high winds. I was flying mine today with 10mph plus gusts and had to nose dive to gain forward motion. I may try another prop as DBARRYM did to the rascal to see if I can get more impulse into the wind.