RCU Forums - View Single Post - World models Sky Raider...Any good?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2004, 04:22 PM
jsn
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sky Raiders ! !

I've only put together one WM ARF. construction was very nice, everything was stright and well built. The hardwear sucked but what ARF's dosen't covering was the shelf paper type(this was years ago) so I recovered the plane. All in All it was a well built worth the price ARF. The sky raider trainer looks like a nice alternative to the Avistar. the sky raider trainer is a bit bigger, bolt on wings(nice no rubbers) more wing area with not much more weight, should make a good flying Trainer/sport plane. The one thing I don't like is the covering design, even if it were good quality covering it would have to go Feddeytx when you get yours how bout a little review, I've been thinking about replacing my 8 year old trainer with an avistar, the sky raider looks as good or better(except the covering) and I would not have to refit the wing for bolts like I would on the avistar. even with recovering the price would be about the same or less than the avistar. with a good .46 the sky raider should fly better than the avistar.... bigger, more wing and so on.

John