RCU Forums - View Single Post - nj anyone???
Thread: nj anyone???
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2004, 06:51 PM
Combatcm
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RE: nj anyone???

If you like it I say stick with it. The radio is an airtronics blazer, a good sport radio. Don't rely on hobby shops for car specific accessories, the kenvil one doesn't stock anything ofna. I've never been to any other though. For $400 I say get it as soon as possible. Things will break, but you can replace them with things that won't ever break. The steering servo is a bit weak, but it works if you don't race. The spur gear might strip, but a metal one will fix that. Gears might strip, but they too can be replaced with better one. If you get it soon, you'll hate snow, you won't be able to run it anywhere. Although when a monster truck is going 50mph down the road it is pretty awesome. My buggy topped 45mph when I had an engine in it. I have a GPS, so you just throw in on top and pray you don't crash the car. I just ordered some new stuff, so my buggy will be ready in a week or two. The engine I'm getting is an XTM 24.7. People say it's reliable and that's all I care about. If it doesn't start it can't go anywhere.