RCU Forums - View Single Post - Half-A Profile Funfly
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 02:43 PM
MR Flyer57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RE: Half-A Profile Funfly

HI MATCHLESS,

Thank you for your response (and the rest of you guys out there) about the pull pull cord your using.

I have been taking the pictures off of the web, and was going to try to get you to make a small area on your site to put the story of the HalfWit.
A place on your site for the HalfWit is a great idea

It's appeals to a large and often neglected cross section of our hobby. Good fliers, with marginal building skills that want something quick, hot, and cheep. This plane is cheep enough to have fun with and not worry too much about destroying or having to build another, and also is a simple enough build that even novice builders will give it a try.
The big reason this has caught on is that it is a very hotrod design that you can really wring out. It just looks very high on fun and low on the work/cost side. The moment I saw this I knew you had a winner, and am very glad you made this effort.

That said, I look for a huge amount of interest on this plane, and as the fever subsides, offshoots of it will appear. I would like to see a .010 just like some have posted here, watch out for the twins, bipes,and with the talent and imagination here, expect the unexpected!!

MR Flyer57