RCU Forums - View Single Post - How can I slow the EMAX 25% to 50% ?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2004, 05:28 PM
Robear
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How can I slow the EMAX 25% to 50% ?

I find it very interesting that the moderator 'i8tweety' removed my posts proving that I am correct in this debate, while leaving blatant lies and incorrect information by the other party intact. This is a doing all the members of this site a disservice by slanting the truth towards a person that keeps giving out RC information that is riddled with errors. This other member refered to me by name and then lied about what transpired, so I posted quotes this other member wrote to defend my credibility which were removed, but their posts defaming me were left untouched. If the same rules do not apply to all that is clear-cut censorship.

That is tantamount to someone saying that the sun is square and purple, and another person correcting them saying it is yellow and round, and then having that post removed while leaving the bad information in place. I thought the point of a forum was to share information and to debate issues when opinions differ, without the moderator playing favorites. I would expect to see this type of behavior in a communist run newspaper, but not an RC bulletinboard.

The moderator told me all my post were modified and removed because I 'insulted" the other person. Let me see if I understand this correctly. It is ok to lie, but not ok to call someone on it. Well, if that is the case I will help people out on other forums where sound advice is appreciated, so my time won't be wasted.