RCU Forums - View Single Post - BVM F-16 for sale on RCU
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 03:06 PM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: BVM F-16 for sale on RCU

Steve,

My favorite manouver, altough extremely simple, is coming in low and fast!! then when you hit close to the midpoint of the runway you bank right (or left) 75-90 deg and then pull it to a perfect tight turn figure 8. At first I was scared that the airplane would fall out of the turn, but not at all. The F-16 will handle it.After the manouver is completed, the jet has lost so much momentum that the "perfect" manouvering speed is attained. Once here, you can sllllooooooooowwww roll and afterwards nothing because speed is too low.

On my maiden flight (which was my first DF flight ever) I remembered the previuos owner telling me to fly the hell out of it. I.E. he insisted on me not to fly it slow while on the learning curve, he just said to takeoff and do whatever I wanted, and so I did. I guess 15+ years of flying helped me there because I flew it for the first time as if it would be the last.

I hope one day I can afford a JP4 and join the "big guys" circuit. The only problem is I am a humble guy.

Regards to everyone!!