RCU Forums - View Single Post - REAL NITRO IN GLOW ENGINES!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2004, 05:58 PM
ibuildstuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: REAL NITRO IN GLOW ENGINES!!!!!!

and when it changes to a liquid, you are not going to get as much into the bottle... not to mention, how are you "filling" these bottles.. how are you resealing them? your setup for that at your medical supply place? seems to me that your nothing more than a 15 year old kid that wants to try to impress people with this stuff... but i can assure you that well... your doing nothing but wasting your time, just due to the fact of a "unpressurized" fuel system, you may think it puts pressure into the tank, which is true, but its not pressurized.. in the least bit... save yourself now... use the SPELL CHECK funtion so no one has to decipher through your jargon... If you wanna go toe to toe on this issue, ill be more than happy too.. becuase you are NOT going to get *that much* of a performance increase using nitrous oxide as a power adder in your boat... so like... i think you just need to step back a bit from the crackpipe and step into reality...

And while your at it, why dont you post some numbers, you got enough cashish to do this nitrous setup... you dont know the difference between a supercharger and a turbocharger, so you MUST have a gps, since you seem to be doing so well at this.. post some numbers, lets see the advantage of using it...

You say im doing nothing but screwing up your thread? i think your doing a good job of that yourself.. you say i havent been helpful, well lets think about this... 10 years of drag racing, seriously drag racing none of this kiddy street racing crap... and about the same with marine nitrous applications, your wasting your time, as was stated in a previous post...

So as soon as your ready to post some REAL numbers, on and off the juice, you just go ahead and do that.. i think i speak for EVERYONE as to wanting to see numbers....

Btw, how does defeat feel?

Jesse