RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thunder Tiger Pro .46 owners
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2002, 04:01 PM
Grumpy Monkey
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thunder Tiger Pro .46 owners

Regardless of what anybody says the 46FX is actually several hundred RPM stronger than the TT46 Pro and this info is contained in several magazine test reviews which I trust far more than the often exaggerated
Its all irrelevant to the original question at hand, but... In all my reading, I have never read any review that has been derogatory and unbiased. I recently bought X plane based on X review and the review was so far off it wasnt even funny. The plane will just not fly based on what is in the review. I have tried and a couple guys at my field have tried and it wont do it. This plane recieved rave reviews and it was all a crock. Just think, If I am givin a product to review from a major manufacturer, and I slam it in print in a major publication, do you think they will ever send me anything again. Hell NO! I take reviews like a grain of salt now. It was the first review I actually took there word for, and I got burned. My mistake. $ is the driving force in all of it and most of it is B.S anyhow. I like to read them mostly to get specs and info. If I am really that interested, I will do the tests for myself and make my own decisions. All I do know is I like my TT Pro, it is reliable, starts right up hot or cold and runs like a champ and that is all there is to it. Period. So if you want to slam something, please do it in another thread. Sorry for gettin hostile, but all I asked was a simple question and got some good answers (thank you) and a whole lot of other FLUFF that I have to sort through to get relevant info.
Hmmm, I feel better now

Warren