RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lou Andrews aeromaster bipe ..Any info ??
Old 04-01-2004, 10:28 PM
bobo_54501
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lou Andrews aeromaster bipe ..Any info ??

Hi
I picked up this good looking old Bipe awhile back . I didnt have any info on it or even knew what it was till today .I showed it to a fellow and he said it was a Lou Andrews Aeromaster .I was told this was a vintage plane and a real nice flyer ..
Its got a 45 to 46 inch wing span on it .The top wing is kinda of a sweap wing while the bottom is conventional . The main wing spars look almost even at the tips of the wings ..So my ?? is What size of a motor can you fly this on ?? Will a OS FS 46 do ?? Where the heck is the CG on it ..Was told on the spar of the lower wing because both wing tips are even at the ends ..Sound Right ??? Is this a Good gentle flying bipe ?? Any tip stalling or bad tendencies ..?? I can Fly the wings off a trainer . Have low wing tail dragger expierce but have been only flying 1 1/2 Years .I can fly a super chipmunk with no problems (( Unless I get to crazy ))) L.O.L.... Am I ready for this plane ??
Any and all info ild be greatfull for . Ild love to have this bird in the air but dont want to kill a sweet old plane ..