RCU Forums - View Single Post - Where are the moderators when you need them?
Old 06-22-2002, 01:36 AM
EASYTIGER
Banned
My Feedback: (119)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where are the moderators when you need them?

Maybe it would be better to just DELETE posts like this:

"Hey Easytiger, Please don't call anyone around here your "fellow Hobbiest" From the shear amount of postings you have made here on RCU and by your own admission as being an E-bay Powerseller, when do you find time to fly model airplanes? And I am sure this is just the tip of the iceberg so to speak. From the looks of it you spend every waking moment behind the keyboard. Am I wrong? Do you not really like sitting there and attacking people.?

All anyone has to do is click on the Members tab, go in and do a search of your posts to find out what your hobby Really is. You like to wander through various threads and despense your expert knowledge and advise while never (really) doing anything in this hobby (or have you?). Your hobby seems to be sitting behind a keyboard and telling everyone else how great you are and how everyone should listen to you. What are you, YODA?

If you want to claim expert staus (yea, I know you said "I'm no expert" but your posts show that you really think you are) then please do so by example, not by being an internet Bully.

These guys are simply trying to find an outlet that suits their needs without all the BS - come on, let it be. Quit being a bully!"

That's where all the BS begins. You tell me WHY an insulting post like that should just be left there.