View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 08:05 PM
A10FLYR
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GWs A10 EDf55's

ORIGINAL: dbl8ts

Hey A-10Flyer:

How about expanding your comments a bit more? [8D] I have been waiting to hear how your flights went with the new EDF55-300. I'm new to electric, so I do not know much about escs and the li-poly batteries. I know from your description that you have 3 wired in series, but what is the mah rating and voltage? I want to use li-polies, but there is not a comprehensive book I am aware of that assists those of us new to electrics with this information.

You appear to be well informed! Ever thought about writing that kind of book? If you or anyone else should decide to, don't use "For Dummies" [:@] anywhere in the book. We are not dumb; we are just new to the sport and trying to bring others into our hobby. We can read and understand plain language about a new and ever expanding new power source for our models.

I appreciate your posts, as well as those of others who have gone before me with the A-10. I ordered the 300H version which I should receive no later than Tuesday the 13th. Hope to hear from you before then.

dbl8ts
Hey dbl,

I appreciate the comments but trust me, I am a DUMMIE!! Really, I know very little about electrics. There are others here that know "books" more than me. Like you, I am low on the learning curve. I am using a 3S2P 2400 mah pack and so far the motors are still running. Just don't go 3S with the 50s.