RCU Forums - View Single Post - May we come and visit???
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2004, 11:54 PM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: May we come and visit???

ORIGINAL: stalspin

Now here is a thought to ponder.
In reference to the no visitors sign. My first thought maybe it is meant for non AMA members. If that turned out to different. Then I would be a little upset to the point of possibly filing a complaint to the DVP. We are all supposed to be part of the big picture, brothers, sisters etc. of the hobby/sport, one for all and all for one. If a club field is denied to AMA members there had better be a good reason or for sure I would complain.

Thank you for identifying just who determines what we are all "supposed' to be. OOPs, Pardon me, you are NOT identified other than someone that has stalled and is spinning out.[>:]
I belong to a Club that welcomes AMA visitors for flying up to 3 times in any 12 month period, when -- and only -- if an Adult Club Member is present. Then if one does not wish to pay the dues, well it's So-Long and Bye-Bye.

If you appeared a 4th time, You would be denied rights to operate there. You could complain all you want. Please go tell the local Justice you wish to trespass. Like many Clubs these days and more will as time passes, we OWN THE PLACE, and until one wishes to contribute to paying the taxes and utility bills, well amigo, complaining is all you can do.