RCU Forums - View Single Post - Please Help Me>>> Bonanza Tail Dragger
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2002, 03:20 AM
raskco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Help Me>>> Bonanza Tail Dragger

Ok.. I have a Bonanza piece of sh__ that I've been trying to get airborn for a while.. It has gone up 4 time and was under powered with the 90 super tigre).. Now I have a 3250 in the pig... Why a pig, Well I need 3 pounds of weight in the front to get the cg right.. (1 pound now that I have the 3250 in her.. Flying weight is 15 pounds... The problem is that I don't feel like building that whole front wheel bracket brace thing cuz it came off on the last dead stick due to the lead in the front)... I want to put landing gear in the front and make it a tail dragger for this year... (not scale I know but I'm fet up) Now being a tail dragger BEECHCRAFT BONANZA, Would it be alright.... The wing would be on a slant..
Meanning the trailling edge would be around 2 1/2 inches below the leading edge... Has any one converted there's yet??
I'll re do the plane right in the summer.. Tail dragger is the easiest and the fastest way for me.. But UI don't want to do it unless I know it might work... Or I'll sell it for 100 us plane only...
Condition is good except for the front landing gear brace... I could send pics...
Attached Images