RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Genesis stuff
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 04:31 PM
Nitro10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Genesis stuff

talked at length about this with Cen, and they are of the same mindset. They did the videos so we could see the truck run, and with parts in limited supply right now, Cen didn't see a point in trying to break the genesis just so other people could be entertained.

If they plan on actually releasing this truck in the next 60 days and they are having problems with "spare parts" for CEN'S personal truck we are all screwed. They need a real video...something showing the trucks potential...and I not talking about about full blast off the edge of the world. Its like like in every video the driver of the Genesis is nursing it like its the last beer known to man......or a least I hope he is. I hate to be one "complaining" about videos on such a potentially great truck. Like a lot of guys here I hope we are all speachless when someone gets a real world test on this truck. One thing I have noticed is the top speed has been dropped from 50-55mph just to 50mph....now this is no big deal but it makes me wonder if weight is not playing a bigger factor than what has been spoken.