RCU Forums - View Single Post - Can the poor opinion of AMA be changed and how??
Old 05-14-2004, 12:26 PM
archerry
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can the poor opinion of AMA be changed and how??

Yep... Maybe I am mistaken about the LiPoly's and who uses them... I'll take that back.. and please accept my appology... However the point I wanted to make was the silly rules being made without thorough investigations and instantly punishing us all for someones mishap or carelessness. Did you know that NiMH batteries are worse for the environment than most others???? How do you dispose of them??? Where can you EASILY find that information in the AMA guidelines???

P51-B, Thanks for your support... Your right that would be a worthy thread on it's own.. We have different levels of car insuance, homeowners insurance, life insurance, etc., why not different levels AMA? We could all come up with something that will work here and let AMA in on it.... Or would it just be too easy for them to charge everyone a flat rate and avoid the administrative burden. Why aren't those who don't have any other insurance (such as homeowner's) pay more as AMA becomes their primary?

As far as the SFA thing... these are stories that I'm hearing from other club members that have been with our club a long time.... I could get more information but it's a moot point and if you look at b.bixel's earilier post he says the same thing.....