RCU Forums - View Single Post - 3D Frenzy at Joe Nall
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2004, 01:14 AM
ZMan3D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3D Frenzy at Joe Nall

I just got home from my first trip to Joe Nall. I have been to some big events before, but never like Joe Nall.

Living under a rock, I have never heard of rc universe until I was told about it at Joe Nall, when I was asking about this airplane.

There was a guy flying a plane called a Frenzy. The most amazing airplane I have ever seen. It had a full flying elevator and the rudder was, umm all rudder? It was kind of funny looking, but flew like a 40 size profile.

It did a wingtip spin of some sort he calls a Toilet Bowl, it just spins on the wingtip and just stays there, right on the DECK!!. Did fast water falls and he had it hovering inchs of the runway. I thought I could make a U-Can-Do do some wild stuff, but like like this guy.

I never got a chance to talk to the pilot with so many airplanes to look at, so does anyone have any info on the Frenzy? Kit, ARF, plans, anything?

Does anyone have any pics of this plane? All the pics I took are on film, like I said, living under a rock.

I had no idea this was here and no idea airplanes could fly that way. I am sure I will become a regular user on rc universe.

Thanks,

Z Man