RCU Forums - View Single Post - Can the poor opinion of AMA be changed and how??
Old 05-18-2004, 11:26 AM
rsallen13
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can the poor opinion of AMA be changed and how??

archerry,

Don't let J_R get to you. He did the same thing to the thread I started a few months ago about basically the same topics that are being discussed in the two threads. He still provides no ideas, no suggestions, and adds nothing to this type of discussion. I repeatedly asked a simple question in a previous thread ( [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_1585218/anchors_1585218/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#1585218]Small Changes[/link] )"What would you change in the AMA and why?". All I got was a bunch of toe the AMA line's and repeated posts saying we couldn't do anything, it wouldn't help, blah, blah, blah.

If the AMA is to improve (or change), as some of us feel it needs to in order to stay current with the times and retain or increase membership, then discussions like this need to continue.

As I have posted before I feel that at some point a wholesale change in the way individuals are qualified to run for VP's and the President needs to be changed to allow more members to qualify to run.