RCU Forums - View Single Post - 3D Frenzy at Joe Nall
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004, 05:16 AM
Kris^
Banned
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3D Frenzy at Joe Nall

One thing I forgot to mention. . Ynot told me that the NINE TIME FunFly champion (can never remember his name) came up to Ynot and was telling him how much he LOVED that design. He said he was glad someone had finally developed the stab and rudder and gotten the fuselage side area forward enough to make a plane fly the way this one does.

I'll bet a few people who like to COPY things are hard at work figuring this thing out right now, and probalby are going to try to clone it or make "versions" of it. they can't really use the name, since I and Ynot have already done that .so. .if it doesn't say FRENZY on the plane, it's NOT from me and Ynot or an "approved" vendor source. I just want to make it clear to the "Idea thieves" in this industry. . . I'll take it VERY personally if they try to rip this off. Yes, the full flying stab was done before .. the dorsal/ventral full-flying rudder has not, however, and the shape is . . . well. . it just IS. .

I'm an Ex-Marine (Okay, there is no such thing. . . once a Marine .. always a Marine. . ) I have no use for lawsuits or the courts.

That being said. . everyone who is interested in the plane can be SURE that we are hard at work getting it into production ASAP. Last night I boned up an entire tail section, using a new "full floater" flying stab that allows the Stabilators to move in opposite directions and also increase the strength and ease of installation for the fin. I even added a place for a tailwheel. I'll post pics of the profile version as soon as I get it flying, then it will be shipped off to Ynot for evaluation (OS 1.60 in this one).

So. . you guys can relax. . it's on the way, if I have to hand-make every one of them myself.