RCU Forums - View Single Post - Building a DraganFlyer - need to mix speedcontrollers - HELP
Old 05-28-2004, 08:23 AM
Pipefish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Building a DraganFlyer - need to mix speedcontrollers - HELP

When I saw for the first time this forum I doubt about the effectiveness of building a home made Draganfly, but you guys (Spaceclam, ADI, apulmax69, mdream, littlefreak, danvel, thinkbox, etc.) made me change this idea.
CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOU ALL! Besides, the coolest thing about it all is that none of you are from the same city; what makes me think (as a genuine Brazilian) that I can cooperate with you.
Here in Brasil we have so few access to all that you have there that I had to pay near 3 X the price of the original Draganfly IV to have it. Besides the distance from my city (Curitiba - south of Brasil, near Argentina) to Saskatoon (Canada) to have my replacement parts would force me to wait near a MONTH to receive a normal shipment order.

That´s why I had to over study about HOW THE DAMN DF BLADES work! How to make them by ourselves, their behavior, color schemes, etc...
If anyone of you want me to cooperate on making them (including some mods to improve performance and maneuverability) I´ll be very much glad to help on this "Intercontinental" effort to do a decent alternative to this over expensive cool flying machine.
Sorry for my poor english. We talk portuguese here.

Best Regards to all!

A dream, dreamed for one person, is just a dream. A dream, dreamed for many, turns to be reality.