RCU Forums - View Single Post - THX CLARK CO. RC'rs PLEASE READ UP-DATED 7/14/02
Old 07-15-2002, 06:44 PM
Buz^
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THX YOU GUY's

Your reply's have meant Alot to me and I really appreciate it, They have encouraged me and I'm sure thats the reason I felt so much more confident on our second trip to the field.Minnflyer, great post, I've saved it to a photo file, That makes up for the iced tea choke spray on the keyboard thing.(i read a post of his whilst drinking tea and started laughing) I took over the control's after take-off and flew several circuit's, It made my day to hear Dave yell to my wife Kim(the real hero )HEY!! NO FAIR!! BUZZ ISN'T LETTING ME FLY, KIM YELL's BACK TO ME , BUZZ!! NOW YOU QUITE HOGGING TO PLANE AND SHARE. HEHEHEHE Dave had me start flying approaches and after 3 or 4 good looking one's I could'nt resist and brought her in , SUCCESSFUL I MIGHT ADD, Any you guy's remember your first good looking approach and landing?Someone said it best, but I also did the Tom Hanks CASTAWAY , YES I HAVE MADE FIRE Speech.Until next up-date (hope I'm no boring you guy's)Thx again Buz^ P.S. Is it common for the instructor to reach into hie pocket and give you a treat each time you make a successful miniver??Hummmm, oh well, Dave is the best, and i can prove it
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	17782_4849.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	10732