RCU Forums - View Single Post - Got my new CEN Genesis Today
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 12:30 PM
Webgamer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got my new CEN Genesis Today

pre-ordered mine at hobbytron last month for $502 (no tax, no shipping, less 5% discount)... still waiting... and waiting...

Hey drvcrash, do you think the body that HPI beside it (picture) would fit in the Genesis? size looks the same to me. If yes, can you also post a pic when you get the chance to try it out? If no, can you tell us what gets in the way? It's ok if we have to drill extra holes for body posts as long as it fits. HPI's body designs just looks cool. Anybody know where to get cheap HPI bodies online? or other bodies like it? I'm new to this hobby. Also does anyone know where (online) to buy replacements for those bumpers? I don't like the shiny part and I don't like the CEN logo in that area.

Also, please let us know in your test drive if you see any possibility of stones or dirt getting into the exposed gears. This is my biggest concern. I may have to create my own cover to protect that area. Sigh....so many plans ................. but the TRUCK IS NOT HERE YET!!!! [:@]
congratulations CEN, you broke the record for the longest online purchase I ever did!

thanks!