RCU Forums - View Single Post - EMWH 2M Funtana PRO!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 10:28 AM
olympus_86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EMWH 2M Funtana PRO!!!

Hi,

Well I'm back with my Funtana. Unfortunatelly it's not going to be complete until the mid or end of July. This is because final exams were pretty tough but high school is finally over. I'm starting to work again this week and I've already decided on the equipment needed to finish my plane. I'm going to use the new Multiplex Digi 4 servos. One Titan on each aileron, one Titan for the rudder, one Polo for each elevator half and one Polo for the engine. A KS muffler system with smoke for the exhaust and a Multiplex 9 channel synth receiver. During the past three days I worked on my plane day and night. I mounted the engine on two sets of elastic shocks, I mounted thw cowling and did the cut out for the engine, I mounted the wings to the fuselage, made the servo hatches on the wings, installed the main landing gear, installed the pants, the wheels, installed the rear wheel assembly, started trimming the canopy and started working on the rudder servo placement. I still have a couple more finishing touches but it's looking very good. I attached some pics.

Sebastian
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Kh17730.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	150123   Click image for larger version

Name:	Id95899.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	150124   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xc80253.jpg
Views:	85