RCU Forums - View Single Post - GENESIS REVIEW
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 04:46 PM
RCnutz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GENESIS REVIEW

I would like to get this clear!

The receiver came bad out of the box and the spur gear that had a missing tooth I noticed after the first tank of nitro. The brake doesn't work worth a darn because of the cheap ***** servo the truck came with (wrong part installed). Cen provided good service in replacing the spur gear, and receiver. I never said they provided bad service for me.

I have only one servo that has plastic gears and that was the throttle/brake servo. The other servos have the right part numbers and are all metal geared.
I never had the engine overheat. The high heat that I don't like is coming from all the power distribution parts. ( tranny gears and rear drive axle that powers the rear wheels).
I don't like the fact that my case is projected as an example of what this truck is about. Like I said!
All of you who have the mind set on this truck should buy one and be happy or unhappy with it on your own. Do not take my case as a decision token because it only reflects my experience with it.
I am not one of the "snot nosed little kids" that Foyle is referring to and will never be. I don't understand where the "it's a hug pile of junk" comes from either.. I never said it was a pile of junk and on the contrary I said it has potential. I also said that it is not what they make it to be on CEN's site.
Now if Mr. Foyle is happy with it just running around in circles and that’s what justifies the 530 bucks for him, maybe I have too high a standard to post reviews for this truck.
Why don't you people post your own review instead of criticizing mine?
Since I paid the 530 bucks I think I have the right to post whatever i want about this truck. It's not like I'm making stuff up without having one of them in my hands to judge on.

Tell you what Foyle... You run that truck 4 laps back and forth and bring it back to your feet and try touching the gear in the tranny or the shaft that powers the rear differential. You tell me if the truck pulls a wheelie while at a reasonable setting. you tell me you're impressed! So far I see nothing from you but criticizing my post. Tell me what makes you do that? You haven't even finished breaking the sucker in and you run in here spilling your experince based on nothing.