RCU Forums - View Single Post - GENESIS REVIEW
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 08:18 AM
Gulliver Foyle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GENESIS REVIEW

ORIGINAL: RCnutz

I never said they provided bad service for me.

Was not quoting you, read my post

I am not one of the "snot nosed little kids" that Foyle is referring to and will never be. I don't understand where the "it's a hug pile of junk" comes from either.. I never said it was a pile of junk and on the contrary I said it has potential. I also said that it is not what they make it to be on CEN's site.

I never called you a snot nosed little kid. Read my post carefully. I also traded e-mail with you and pointed out the fuel leak, remember?

Now if Mr. Foyle is happy with it just running around in circles and that’s what justifies the 530 bucks for him, maybe I have too high a standard to post reviews for this truck.
Why don't you people post your own review instead of criticizing mine?
Since I paid the 530 bucks I think I have the right to post whatever i want about this truck. It's not like I'm making stuff up without having one of them in my hands to judge on.

Nope, I expect this truck to be able to take nasty jumps with no complaints, I routinely take 30+ft jumps with an HPI nitroMT and expect this truck to out-do the HPI by a long shot, we shall see. I do post my own reviews, and did not cry when you posted to my thread bashing the truck did I? Holy cow dude, relax.

Tell you what Foyle... You run that truck 4 laps back and forth and bring it back to your feet and try touching the gear in the tranny or the shaft that powers the rear differential. You tell me if the truck pulls a wheelie while at a reasonable setting. you tell me you're impressed! So far I see nothing from you but criticizing my post. Tell me what makes you do that? You haven't even finished breaking the sucker in and you run in here spilling your experince based on nothing.
You took it the wrong way, it was meant to compare your experience to my experience, I don't think my review is more honest than yours, but I wonder why you fly off the handle like this. I was merely trying to have an adult conversation. I did take the truck on laps and had no heat from the diffs, the tranny etc... If it does not pull wheelies, if it does not find third gear, believe me I will say so. I said expressly in my post that I was not bashing your review, did you even read my post? "Spilling my experience based on nothing" You mean like having one and running it? If my experience is different that yours are you going to insult me every time? It's called discourse.