RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Rustler Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2004, 12:55 PM
Unspoken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official Rustler Thread

i dont have a digi camera but ill try and track one down so i can get a picture of my rusty in here. my hop ups are bearings all around(even in crappy servos,i put bearings from some old servos that dont work anymore in em')adjustable/heavy duty turn buckles,i had to replace the radio so im using my old 3-channel t-maxx radio.im using my blazer radio for my t-maxx now.
i got a panther peak 15 turn motor.i got some really soft 9 ribbed tires but i dont know what brand they are,and i got some worn down dirt paws in the back and i got some really cool nobby tires but i dont have rims for them yet.and i got a old chevy silverado body on it from proline,they dont make this version of the silverado anymore.and for battereis i got 2 JRL toys 1200 batteries(very old,they dont make them anymore)and i have 1 amp maxx 2 battery(had 2 but one blew up),and i got 2 old dynamite 1500's that are 13 or `14 years old but they dont hold much of a charge.and i have a Hot bodies mciro charger peak charger.hopefully soon i will have a ESC,the cheapest one at my LHS is the trwxxas XL-1 for $70[X(]they arent cheap in alberta. the next cheapest is this little micro one that can handle any motor and is water proof for $130.