RCU Forums - View Single Post - Don't Answer Cell Phone While Flying!
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2004, 07:44 PM
coreymotel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Don't Answer Cell Phone While Flying!

ORIGINAL: Frankenthumb
Umm, just curious. Don't you consider the gasoline company, "expert".

[/quote]

I think that the oil companies are oil experts, and trust their opinions about oil and oil based products.

[/quote]

Who would you consider an "expert" and would you please elaborate as to whom you consider and expert. Would that be you?

[/quote]

I think that to be considered an "expert" at anything puts you in a very rare and select group of intellectuals and scientists. However, since I'm an RF engineer, and in the past I have worked on teams that designed cell phones, and given the fact that I am currently working on the development team for a wireless product, and given the fact that 2 of the engineers who are on my current project come from Motorolla, Mitsubishi and Nokia's cell phone divisions (specifically the RF portion of those phones), I believe that I have the inside scoop on what a cell phone is capable of. I'm standing here telling you that it may be mathimatically possible for some of these things to happen, but the odds are so far out that it JUST DOES NOT HAPPEN! CERTAINLY not with enough regularity that it should be worried about.

[/quote]

These guys, because they use these devices, feel they know all about them.

It's clearly a very curious phenomenon! [&o]
[/quote]

I never personally claimed to know "all"about anything, but I do know enough about the right things that I feel comfortable standing on my personal knowledge, education and common sense. Worry if you wish, but please, don't bore me with your rhetoric.
[/quote]

Curious indeed!