RCU Forums - View Single Post - MagnumR dolly
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2004, 05:28 PM
KevinS
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MagnumR dolly

Well, the dolly works, but barely. Its barely getting off, once it didn't, and the pin is scraping along the bottom of the fuse. I think I will try putting dowels in front of the wing, an cut out the pin. But since it did take off, I was able to get it trimmed and we tried hand launching it. hand launching worked fine, it pulls out nice, with no bad tendicies. flies like its on rails like everyone says, nothing difficult about it, except for staying with it, if you lose your orientation your toast. Still running the 9x7 prop, and the engine is still breaking-in, but it moves along. I would say about as fast as my old diamond dust did with a rossi 45. I will have to order the 8x8 props so we can take it to the next level.

One thing that confused me was many on here say how much of a brick it is, but I put my cg at 140mm back, and this thing glides in real nice. I don't have any problem controlling it at low speed, and can glide it from very far out. It glides decently....now my pizza box...that something that doesn't glide!