RCU Forums - View Single Post - Weather Stink?, Favoritie Team getting Trashed?, Build a Burrito!!!!
Old 07-20-2004, 10:24 AM
A. Holden

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Weather Stink?, Favoritie Team getting Trashed?, Build a Burrito!!!!

latch-
I'm glad to see that someone is on the same schedule with their burrito as me- I have had mine in an arf state for the last couple of months but haven't been inspired to finish it- well last night I broke my goldberg 330 in half learning to hover and I now have all the guts for my burrito- and with the cf tube I don't have to worry about breaking the fuse in half!!!!! well, you haven't seen me attempt to hover so I won't say that it won't break in half cuz anything is possible! I have some tall weeds by my house that I hover over and I got a little off course and cartwheeled across the road..... picked her up and went flying again...... and again until the fuse was hanging by a thread- that 330 sacrificed itself for me to learn to hover!!!!! I think I'll keep it and try to fix it for another beater plane to learn on....... Here comes the burrito..... I'll call it "learning to hover part 2" -lol
Yours is looking great! keep working on it and it'll be in the air before you know it- I'll post a few pics on here as I finish it-

Alex Holden
Pro Bro #555
[email protected]
OHIOMODELPLANES
FUTABA
BYRON FUELS
PROFILES ONLY!