RCU Forums - View Single Post - Whow cheap turbine!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004, 10:05 AM
AirPac Models

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whow cheap turbine!!!!

ORIGINAL: F900

Well if they get someone gets behind them like Skymaster and they have a reliable US Distributor like Airpac, then things could get very interesting, You could be flying a turbine jet trainer for less than $3000, for me i'd give them time to prove themselfs, just like Skymaster did, after all look how far they have come in 1year. I dont think anyone would have a problem sending money for one of there jets, as i have yet to see 1 complaint and probably has they seem to be good guys and very helpfull with support etc....

Maybe this Turbine company is just starting out, give them time, rather then just knock them down as its so easy to do, just because they dont have contact info, just as again with skymaster when they started they had very little infomation on there other then pictures and a e-mail address.

If they have the right intentions and they produce a reliable turbine and good support then it makes it more affordable for every one.
Robert,

Thank you for your nice comments on Skymaster/ AirPac. We always strive to make our customers and potential customers happy, by providing the planes they want for a price they can afford. I hope this cheap turbine will be a benefit for those within the jet community.

However, you may want to be cautious with these products thought. I know this since I do have a lot of contacts in China and Taiwan. I know a few companies that have been doing research on the potential of producing turbines. I even had a chance to see some prototypes. But I’ve never heard anything regarding this company. I just suggest you many want to be extra cautious until you receive more information on the company. I’ll do some research on it myself.