RCU Forums - View Single Post - Selling help
Thread: Selling help
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004, 09:16 PM
Memopad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling help

Hey guys i've just been thinking about selling my buggy, and i'm curious what kind of money i should be expecting to get.

Its the Ofna 9.5 MBX mostly upgraded to pro-spec, with 4mm cnc shock towers, chassis braces, ect.
Frong cvds, center front and rear cvds.
Stock wheels/tires, new crime fighters on dish wheels.
Stock center diff, plus a Pro Thorsen center diff.
A couple new wing mount sets, two wings, two sets of mud guards, new front/rear a-arms/pivot assemblys, lots of spare parts in general.
New JR XR3I radio with a hitec 645mg steering and the weeker JR standard servo for throttle (can't remember the #)
New OS .21RG engine with about 14 tanks through the buggy, just starting to finish the break-in.
Ofna 086 tuned pipe plus power adapter.
New Clutch bell

I'm probably missing lots of stuff because this buggy is absolutely loaded. Its in really great shape, the body has a lame paint job but oh-well... Chassis has minimal scratches on the underside, nothing is beat up, few dings and scratches.

So what kind of money should i be asking for this set-up? I priced it out new and i got over $1000 when i got tired and stopped Also should i sell everything as a package, or sell the buggy as a roller, or seperate everything? I'm considering keeping the transmitter and the receiver...

I've decided to stick with 1/10th scale stadium trucks, just because i don't get to drive all that much so a buggy of this caliber is a little overkill.

Thanks for any help you can give me!