RCU Forums - View Single Post - Super Sporster BIPE
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2004, 09:01 PM
boss351
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Super Sporster BIPE

Thanks Fubar, after replying to Bax I went through the file again and this time found it also. I gave the plane a rough finger balence check at home and headed out to the field. Broke in the engine (Magnum 52 XLS 2 stroke) and up and away. No problems with the balence, a tad down trim needed (my elevator was off slightly from flat horizontal), mega increase in ailerons throws is needed (nothing I could do at the field, need a bigger servo horn and new clevises). Other than that the engine is a great match and she landed at idle with ease. I will increase the aileron throws tonight and back to the field tomorrow.

Great little Bipe!! I am really happy, best $50 I paid in a plane so far (plane and servos included), I just added the engine and an old receiver that I have. I replaced the rudder and elevator control rods, horns, clevises and the tank with new also. I will invest in some recovering at a later date, right now it is too much fun I just want to fly it. By the way, this is my third plane, after an Avistar and a 40 size Stik.