RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Rustler Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004, 12:00 AM
wetzelpretzel425

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official Rustler Thread

i boght this truk on ebay for 110 here is the discription and the pic You are bidding on a BRAND NEW, NEVER RUN Traxxas Rustler 2 wheel drive electric stadium truck. This truck has been meticulously assembled and tuned by a mature adult to insure proper set up and operation.This truck is not the RTR version but was assembled by myself from the kit and made to be an RTR for another project, which I have no time for now. New Proton Speed motor, New Tower Hobbies System 3000 2 channel 75 mhz AM radio system and New Dura Trax Electoronic Speed Control. This is a great truck, just see the pics! If you use 'Buy It Now' I will even throw in two NiCd 1500 sport packs in good shape! Shipping will be a fixed 15.00 and I will offer cheaper shipping on multiple items won, so check my other RC auctions. I prefer pay pal, if you have negative or no feedback email before bidding or I will delete your bids, I am honest and prefer to deal with the same so no dead beat bidders. Email with any questions and bid with confidence. Thanks for looking and good luck! cant get the pic to work sorry