RCU Forums - View Single Post - Funtana 90 and 3D Airplanes
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 12:17 PM
SunShyne
My Feedback: (68)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Funtana 90 and 3D Airplanes

Ill throw my 2 cents in here as well..

Mike I feel the 50cc and 1/4 scale market is doing well but there is alot left to be desired with many makes. I am pleased that you guys released the 90 sized Funtana and the price is almost impossible to beat. I plan on one for a Saito 100 I have.

My suggestions are the following:

1.20 sized Funtana for the Saito 180 or OS 1.60 ( I know, I said the O.S. word )
1.20 sized Giles, but with the all the kinks worked out (unlike the old GP version)
A Pitts made around the Saito 100, not too small or too big. I have always wanted a bipe but hated the small size most come in. On the other side the larger ones were and still are too expensive for my taste. Maybe even one in 1/4 scale trim so current Saito 180/ OS 1.60 owners could get into it fairly cheap.

so basically alot more 1/4 scale stuff is what I am getting at. The jump from 1/4 to 1/3 is too much for most fliers financially, size wise etc. Optionall pull/pull setups for rudders, weak points reinforcement, etc. would help as there seems to be a rash of problems with many planes coming out now

thanks for asking our opinions

matt