RCU Forums - View Single Post - Do NOT try this at home/read your directions first!!
Old 08-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Freakazoid
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Do NOT try this at home/read your directions first!!

Condolences about the rampage on your remotes, praise yourself lucky you where not in a hurry and did em all in a cleaning spree. Also, If I might ask... whats up with the freakishly large collection of remotes? I assume theire all kit included remotes? Or youre just so lazy you dont even bother plugging another cristal, just grab the remote that came with the plane.

Ive got a nice chemical story aswell.
Once I was trying to remove the glue on my broken heli tailboom, using a swab and some adhesive dissolvant stuff. After swabbing the lot, I put down the swab to start yanking the tail remains, but I didnt notice the swab rolling around on my desk, bumping into my heli canopy. [&:] You can guess what happened then.. The chemical anihalated about a square inch of canopy plastic, leaving nothing but a swampy black slime. When I finaly noticed what happened I freaked out and flinged the swab against my TV remote, wich also started getting a soft scuff on its plastic housing.

Plot of this story: Keep your chemicals the hell away from your precious hobby!! [sm=spinnyeyes.gif]