RCU Forums - View Single Post - The unthinkable happened yesterday.....
Old 08-20-2004, 10:55 PM
Leardriver
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The unthinkable happened yesterday.....

My god I can't believe this thread is still rearing it's head! Ok...maybe I should have worded it better. I was climbing out fairly aggressively? Uh..the angle of climb was 20-30 degrees? It's been months and I haven't honestly revisited the entire incident for some time. Yea I spose I was a bit short with some of the guys who really enjoy second guessing what happened.....despite the fact that they were no there. That was never the reason I posted to begin with...I was trying to figure out why the engine quite to begin with so it wouldn't happen again.

The only thing we came up with was what Stratos mentioned....I bought a B&B 32oz tank and didn't think twice about using the fittings that came with it...they were 1/16" and I am still not sure that was the reason. I think it had an effect but there is no way to prove it at this point. It was just coincidence that the baffles were installed for that flight. My new one has been running perfectly for several months now so what more can I say........

Anyway, I am not going to post anymore on this thread as it truly has run it's course. If anyone wants to pm me feel free.

Thanks,
Leardriver