RCU Forums - View Single Post - Robinaire 60 Size Rotating Retracts
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004, 06:38 AM
juvatwad
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Robinaire 60 Size Rotating Retracts

Lee stepped up to the plate, invested his time (and no doubt, considerable resources) to come up with a suitable product that as far as I knew, everyone and anyone who subscribed to this (and the original) thread wanted.

Darrell MIGHT have commercial product available. However, when was the last time we heard squat? 7-8-9 months ago?

I've always said, Sierra has fine products. I would never say a bad word about their products.

Lee, when you're ready, say the word. For me, your work will not be in vain (nor an "exercise in passing the time" ) as some might think.
I don't want "suitable" or "adequate". I want the best that I can personally afford. I followed the thread throughout its entirety, but never posted until now. You guys beat on Darrel without mercy over a stupid set of model airplane retracts. MODEL AIRPLANE RETRACTS! He didn't steal anyone's money, and in the end, it looks as if he's developed another outstanding product. I don't blame him for not posting his thread after the pummeling began. Instead he kept quiet and developed something that will likely be beyond what anyone expected.

I do appreciate what Lee has done here, too. In the end, we'll have at least four options: Robart, CJM, SPM, and Lee. The free market works.